List of documents needed to open a business account
1. Application form (to be completed online).
2. High-quality colored scan copy of the passport or driving license. Driving license not required if passport uploaded as ID.
The scan of the ID (front and back) will be accepted only for citizens or residents of the EU or the EEA
3.Proof of address ( any utility bill not older than 90 days), bank reference letter, bank statement, or tax document.
If a driver’s licence has been used for ID, you can not use it for Proof of Address.
4. Verification through the online solution.
5. Detailed business description:
- Source of funds;
- The nature of incoming and outgoing transfers;
- Which countries are you going to work with?.
6. Corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Appointment of directors and shareholders;
- Certificate of Good Standing/Incumbency (for companies older than 1 year);
- Any other relevant corporate documents depending on the country of registration.
7. Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (invoices, contracts, draft contracts).
8. Documents with supporting information about initial funding (if the first transfer has been made from a bank, a bank statement is needed; if first transfer has been made from a partner, an invoice or a contract is needed).
9. Verification through the online solution.
Ready to open a business account?
Click on the button below to start the application process.